People Say The Nicest Things About My Copywriting
“There are only a handful of copywriters on the planet that really how to write for SaaS, and Sam is among the best of ‘em.
He brings a whole-funnel approach to copywriting, optimizing not only for acquisition but also activation, retention – all the pieces that need to be in place to 2x or 3x a software business.
Plus, he’s always learning and experimenting, so his results drop jaws.
With Sam, you get a smart, data-driven copywriter that leans on results, not hype – which is a huge reason I recommend him to every SaaS founder I know.”
“Sam not only provided me with high quality copy that has worked, but also with insights into my business that I had never made.
He pointed out areas where he thought we could improve and his suggestions were dead on.
I feel fortunate to have had some of his magic sprinkled onto my business and can’t wait to work with him again.”
Chief Operating Officer
The Spencer Health Network
“Sam is a one-of-a-kind copywriter. Not only does he specialize in writing great copy, he really understands the art and science of website conversions.
He can assist with not only writing, but also the strategic layout and placement of copy in order to maximize conversion rates.
I would recommend Sam to anyone.”
Founder / CEO – IntelMaven
“Sam from ResponseCopy over-delivered and did an amazing job. He provided plenty of persuasive advertising and landing page copy, complete with headlines, sub-headlines, CTA and body copy.
It give me a lot of room to test & optimize in order to achieve the best ROI for my advertising campaigns.
Very happy and satisfied, and I look forward to working with Sam again on another project!”
Founder – NNS Marketing
“Sam provided timely, high quality work and was very attentive to detail.
He spent a lot of time talking with me and putting in the work to understand my perspective, research the market and competitors, and focus in on areas where he thought we could stand out.
I feel I got more than my money’s worth with his great attitude and willingness to be available for follow up questions.
Managing Director – Floodgate Digital
After an Introduction Like That, What Else Is There? This:
Look, I’ll make this real fast and easy for you:
You’re either in need of more clicks — that turn into leads — that turn into cash…
Or you’re not.
If you are, then here are ways you can take advantage of the kind of “Conversion Copywriting” I provide:
- Funneling and converting home page visitors to pages where they either signup for an offer, become trial users or whip out a credit card for instant purchase.
- Converting more people who visit your Landing/Sales Page, to submit a form, signup, download, dance around a fire, naked…
- Higher CTRs from quality traffic, driving down CPC and CPA with irresistible ad copy
- Get your emails happily opened, fervently consumed and uncontrollably converting
- Whole funnel copywriting that provides you with all the copy you need, in all the right places, for maximum conversions (think: Ad > Landing Page > Email Marketing, or Home > Page > Signup/Checkout, etc.)
- A/B split-testing experience to squeeze the most conversions out of what you’ve got.
- Ask Method copywriting, should you want to use that strategy for marketing and sales
Oh, and one more thing:
Any copy you get is backed by research, neuroscience, behavioral economics and psychology.
That translates into:
Copy that converts.
You’ll get more insights and understanding into your buyers than you thought possible. And we’ll use that to encourage clicks and conversions.
Sounds good? Cool.
What Else Can You Expect? This:
- If you contact me, you will hear back from me within 24 hours (if it’s over the weekend, we’ll talk Monday.) Best way to talk?
- We’re both in business and professional, so any deadlines will be met and I’m not about to fall off the face of the earth, either. I expect the same from you.
- You won’t have your time wasted: If I don’t think I can help you, I will tell you (and recommend someone else.)
Your Next Steps to Get Copy that Converts:
- Go here: http://responsecopy.com/worktogether/
- Provide as much info as you can and we’ll start a conversation.
- You’ll get a quote from me and if we both think we’re a fit, let’s get started.
Here’s a list of specialties:
- Onboarding optimization for SaaS/Software/IT
- Revenue growth copywriting for SaaS/Software/IT
- Lead generation, nurturing and escalation for B2B SaaS/Software/IT
- Email marketing, for lead nurturing and lead escalation.
- Funnel Copywriting (Ad > Landing Page > Email Marketing, or Home > Page > Signup/Checkout, etc.)
- Landing pages
- Home pages
- Lead generation pages
- Sales pages
- Ad and retargeting copywriting (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, et.)
- B2B SaaS/software/IT
- B2B Service companies
- B2C health, fitness, wellness, supplements
- Coaches, consultants, agencies