“Sylvia has awesome thoughts and a copy hacker mindset. She is a true copy writing genius as she works and focuses on your Solution (User Acquisition, Engagement, Conversion, Growth, etc.), not just the Tools (article, blog post, press release, etc.). Notably, she also keeps her word and promises. Hire her and prepare to be thrilled.”
JOHN POPEL, MARKETING DIRECTOR
I’m not a psychic, but I’m going to make a couple predictions:
Prediction #1: You wouldn’t be here if your content marketing efforts were providing the ROI that you want.
Prediction #2: You want far more conversions.
Prediction #3: You know that the key to turning pixels into profits is an amazing copywriter who doesn’t blush when asked about SEO-optimization, call to action statements, and headlines that scream READ ME!
Prediction #4: You’re ready to be impressed. By me. Yes, me.
I’m Sylvia LeRahl and I craft copy that converts, and I do it for companies you’ve heard of (like IBM, Avvo, The Knot, and Parents Magazine), as well as countless start-ups that are just making their way in this big world. That way people like YOU have more time to focus on the job you signed up for — running a business — and spend less time doing tasks that I signed up for (like making amazing content that brings in customers).
Now, pretend I’m leaning over and whispering in your ear to let you in on a big secret…
Here’s what the right content strategy does for your company:
- Sites with blogs have 494% more indexed pages
- Sites with content have 97% more backlinks
- 61% of shoppers feel more positively about a website that has a blog
- Gives more opportunities for keyword usage
- Has been shown to improve bounce rates
These content ideas for your site are proven to work:
- Product pages
- Blog posts (Google prefers “fresh content.” Every site needs a blog)
- Email campaigns
- White papers
- Clients include IBM, Avvo, The Knot, Pearson textbooks, and Parents magazine
- Most recent Facebook ad campaign increased page likes by 497% in 7 days
- I earned a fancypants Masters degree in education and a BA degree in English and communications (plus a secondary teaching certificate)
Stats Worth Bragging About:
- Number of happy clients I’ve worked with: over 1,203
- Number of years I’ve been freelance writing: 10+
- Percentage of clients who don’t request a revision because they’re happy the first go ’round: 79%
Subject Matter Expertise:
Education Mental Health
Legal Real Estate
Relationships & Sexuality Health & Beauty
Blog Posts Press Releases
Email Campaigns Service Descriptions
Web Page Content Speeches
Product Descriptions Training Materials
Send me a message to schedule a FREE consultation today — firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (971) 238.6256.