With more than 15 years experience as an in-house copywriter for marketing agencies, I’ve learned what it takes to deliver exceptional copy on deadline…copy that turns website visitors into paying customers (and raving fans).
As a conversion copywriter and certified content marketer (trained by CopyHackers and CopyBlogger), my specialty is working with passionate entrepreneurs, small businesses and SaaS companies
Who I Can Help
You are a small business, entrepreneur, or SaaS company that needs help writing copy for their website, sales page or email campaign.
If you need help solidifying your brand messaging. I can help.
If you need help finalizing your content marketing strategy. That’s me too.
And, if you have copywriting projects that you just don’t have the time (or patience) to write.
Well, that’s where I truly shine.
I can research your customers to create website and email copy that truly speaks to them.
I can write sales and landing page copy that gets customers to click and purchase.
I can help you plan and write engaging lead generation pieces – from case studies to eBooks – and write the landing pages and emails you need to promote them to your target audience.
How I work
1) Schedule a free consultation to discuss your writing project.
2) After the call, I will send you an estimate (includes pricing and deadlines).
3) Sign the agreement and submit your payment to begin work. (Depending on the project, either full-payment or a deposit of at least 50% will be required.)
4) Complete a detailed questionnaire and provide information needed to complete project (I will let you know what is required – typically voice of customer data, survey responses, customers to interview, existing copy, etc.)
5) Once you’ve approved an initial outline, I’ll get to work.
6) I’ll invoice for final payment when I deliver your first round of copy. (For most projects, copy will be presented live via Zoom conference, with copy delivered in a Google doc for us to review together.)
7) You can send revisions within 15 days of receiving initial copy.
8) Once you’ve approved and paid for final copy it is yours to use!
Let’s get started!
If you need an experienced copywriter to get your marketing projects done on time and on budget, schedule your free consultation today!